Marchwood Tuesday Evening NEW GOLFER
LOCATION: Marchwood is the Par 3 Course at the Marshes Golf Course at 320 Terry Fox Drive, Ottawa, ON K2K 3L1
The Marchwood Tuesday evening NEW GOLFER league begins with:
- NEW GOLFER ORIENTATION May 8, 2019
- May 14, 21, 28 and June 25th you will have a 1 hour lesson on the driving range with an option to play 3 holes afterwards (upon availability)
- June 4th you will have on course etiquette, with the PRO, for three holes
- You will continue to play golf in a foursome for the next three weeks
- Your 4th lesson will be June 25th
- You will continue to play golf weekly to the end of the season
- A SCHEDULE OF EVENTS will be provided
The first tee time is at 5:42 pm - 6:06. You will play nine holes of golf followed by dinner in the clubhouse with your fellow league members.
Your league Captain will be in touch with you before the season starts and will be in the clubhouse after golf every week. The captain will stay in touch with you throughout the week via email.
The last week of organized golf is August 27, 2019. You may continue to play after this date and pay the golf course directly for the additional evenings.
Please note tee times will be adjusted according to the number of players in the league. It may be set to start a little earlier or a little later.
Your fees include:
- Access to league play for the season, guaranteed tee-times, all course and lesson fees for the season
- The GAL member gift
- Access to all the GAL events, online tee sheets and member benefits including:
- discounted green fees at all TMSI golf facilities
- discounted rates for products and services at the Kevin Haime Golf Centre
- discounted lessons at the following courses: Canadian GC, Meadows GC, Falcon Ridge GC, Cedarhill GC, Emerlad Links GC, Manderley GC and Marshes GC
- discounts on all Arbonne products
- discounts on all Stella and Dot products
- The NEW GOLFER orientation
- Four - 1 hour golf lessons followed by 3 holes of golf at no charge (upon availability)
- On course etiquette with the Pro
If you have any questions I can be reached at 613-355-5100 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to having you as part of the GAL family.