Emerald Links Wednesday Morning New Golf League
LOCATION: 6357 Emerald Links Dr., Greely, On K4P 1M4
The Emerald Links Wednesday morning NEW GOLFER league begins with:
- NEW GOLFER ORIENTATION May 8, 2019
- May 15, 22, 29 and June 26th you will have a 1 hour lesson on the driving range. Members can play 3 holes after their lesson upon availability
- June 5th you will have on course etiquette, with the Pro, for your first round of golf
- You will continue to play golf in a foursome for the next couple of weeks
- Your 4th lesson will be June 26th
- You will continue to play golf weekly for the balance of the season
- A schedule of events will be provided
The first tee time is at 10:20 am. You will play nine holes of golf followed by lunch in the clubhouse with your fellow league members.
Your league Captain will be in touch with you before the season starts and will be in the clubhouse after golf every week. The captain will stay in touch with you throughout the week via email.
The last week of organized golf is September 11, 2019. You may continue to play after this date and pay the golf course directly for the additional mornings.
Please note tee times will be adjusted according to the number of players in the league. It may be set to start a little earlier or a little later. The number of tee times allocated may be adjusted as well.
Your fees include:
- Access to league play with guaranteed tee-times, course and lesson fees for the season
- The GAL member gift
- Access to all the GAL events, online tee sheets and member benefits including:
- discounted green fees at all TMSI golf facilities
- discounted rates for products and services at the Kevin Haime Golf Centre
- discounted lessons at the following courses: Canadian GC, Meadows GC, Falcon Ridge GC, Cedarhill GC, Manderley GC and Marshes GC
- discounts on all Arbonne products
- discounts on all Stella and Dot products
- NEW GOLFER orientation
- Four - 1 hour golf lessons and on course etiquette with the Pro
- Pay for 11 weeks and PLAY for 14 weeks
If you have any questions, I can be reached at 613-797-6635 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to having you as part of the GAL family.