Canadian Thursday Evening NEW GOLFER
LOCATION: 7800 Golf Club Way, Ashton, ON K0A 1B0
The Canadian Thursday Evening NEW GOLFER league begins with:
- NEW GOLFER ORIENTATION May 6 or 8, 2019
- Lessons: May 16, 23, 30 and June 6, 20 where you will have a 1 hour lesson on the driving range with an option to play 3 holes afterwards (upon availability)
- June 6th you will have on course etiquette with the Pro for your first round of golf
- You will golf on your own for the 2 next weeks
- Your 5th lesson will be June 20th
- You will continue to play golf weekly after your fifth lesson
The first tee time is at 5:42 pm - 6:10 pm. You will play nine holes of golf followed by dinner in the clubhouse with your fellow league members.
Your league Captain will be in touch with you before the season starts and will be in the clubhouse after golf every week. The captain will stay in touch with you throughout the week via email.
The last week of organized golf is August 29, 2109. You may continue to play after this date and pay the golf course directly for the additional evenings.Please note tee times will be adjusted according to the number of players in the league. It may be set to start a little earlier or a little later. The number of tee times allocated may be adjusted as well.
Your fees include:
- Access to league play each week with guaranteed tee-times, all course fees and lesson fees
- The GAL member gift
- Access to all GAL events and member benefits including:
- discounted green fees at all TMSI golf facilities
- discounted rates for products and services at the Kevin Haime Golf Centre
- discounted lessons at the following courses: Canadian GC, Meadows GC, Falcon Ridge GC, Cedarhill GC, Emerlad Links GC, Manderley GC and Marshes GC
- discounts on all Arbonne products
- discounts on all Stella and Dot products
- The NEW GOLFER orientation
- Five - 1 hour golf lessons
- On course etiquette with the Pro
- You pay for 10 weeks of golf and PLAY for 12 weeks + the additional 3 holes after the lessons at NO CHARGE.
If you have any questions I can be reached at 613-355-5100 or email@example.com. We look forward to having you as part of the GAL family.