GAL CHARITY GOLF TOURNAMENT & END OF SEASON BANQUET 2017
Monday, August 28, 2017 – 10:30 am
Carleton Golf and Yacht Club, 6627 Marina Drive, Manotick, ON K4M 1B3
Register Before Friday, August 18, 2017 To Take Advantage Of Our Early Bird Price
Early Bird Cost: $145.00 Includes event and meal ($155.00 after Aug. 18th.)
Meal Only Fee: $50.00
CHARITY: SHELTER MOVERS OTTAWA
18 HOLE TOURNAMENT DETAILS:
- 18 Holes with Cart, 4 Person Best Ball Scramble, Contests, Silent Auction and Prizes, Raffle, 50/50
- 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 Check in and Buffet Lunch
- 12:45 p.m. Shotgun Start
- 6:00 p.m. Cocktails
- 7:00 p.m. Dinner and Prizes
EARLY BIRD ENTRY FEE: $ 145.00 – Includes 18 holes of golf, cart, buffet lunch and dinner
ENTRY FEE AFTER AUGUST 18th: $ 155.00
DINNER ONLY: $ 50.00
Reserve early, as space is limited. Deadline for registration is August 22nd, 2017
- To register CLICK “REGISTER NOW” button below or call the GAL office at 613-797-6635 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register your guest (maximum 3 per member) when you register yourself online or call 613–797-6635
- Specify who would like to be paired up with when you register
Please contact Marie Seabrook at the GAL office by email at email@example.com or call 613-797-6635.
A vegetarian or gluten free dinner is available upon request before August 21st.
**This event will take place rain or shine. No refunds after August 21, 2017**
$35.00 administration fee for cancellation
To DONATE a prize or SPONSOR a hole for the tournament please connect with:
- Marie Seabrook Fleming at the GAL office @ 613-797-6635
- Marie Seabrook Fleming by email firstname.lastname@example.org
GAL HAS ADOPTED A HOLE AT THE CP WOMEN’S OPEN
GAL has “ADOPTED -A-HOLE” at the Ottawa Hunt & Golf Club, August 21-27, 2017.
GAL volunteers will be “Marshals” on the GAL hole for the week.
Darlene Kenny, one of our respected GAL Captains, will take the lead to be the “GAL Hole Captain” at the event for the week.
Embark on the opportunity to see women golf pros in action, right here in our city, including our own Brooke Henderson.
It’s going to be a Great Event!